LFC Chinook Cup Tournament
Lethbridge FC Chinook Cup tournament will run June 24-26.
To register click on the following link https://www.rampregistrations.com/login?v3=e6fdb53484
Click here for information sheet
Lethbridge FC Chinook Cup Tournament
June 24 - 26, 2022
U9 (2013) Boys & Girls - 5 v 5 Festival format
U10 (2012) Boys & Girls - 7 v 7 Format
U11 (2011) Tier 2 & 3 Boys & Girls - 7 v 7 Format
U12 (2010) Tier 2 & 3 Boys & Girls - 9 v 9 Format
U13 (2009) Tier 2 & 3 Boys & Girls -9 v 9 Format
U15 (2007 & 2008) Tier 2 & 3 Boys & Girls -11v11 Format
U17 (2005 & 2006) Tier 2, 3 Boys & Girls - 11v11 Format
Lethbridge Soccer Association
2501-28th Avenue South, Lethbridge, AB, T1K 7L6
(403) 320-5425 any further questions please contact:
Kristy Lauzon @ email@example.com or www.lethbridgesoccer.com
- Team Registration will take place Friday evening at the Rotary Picnic Area at Lethbridge Sports Park (Sherring Fields.)
- Each team is guaranteed 3 games.
- Each team will be allowed to register 20 players and dress all 20 per game. Max 3 bench staff
- Player roster must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org 1 week prior to tournament start date.
- Each division will be presented with 1st & 2nd place medals and 3rd place medals when 4 or more teams are registered in specific category.
- Majority of games will be played at the Lethbridge Sports Park (Sherring Soccer Complex)
- Out of town officials are welcome. Please contact Kristy.
- Entry Fee: $650.00/team, after June 1, 2022, $750/team
- Entry Fee: $600.00 US/Team after June 1, 2022, $650.00 US/Team
- Entry Deadline Wednesday June 1, 2022. Cancelling after June 1, team will forfeit entry fee.
- Confirmations will be sent by e-mail as soon as your division has enough teams to operate.
- For rules please visit www.albertasoccer.com and for U9-U12 game rules and U13-U19 visit www.theifab.com/laws
Tournament Headquarters will be located at: Lethbridge North Sports Park - 28 Street & 26 Avenue North